Take advantage of our online application and secure your property in our HazanaCity, Ibadan and
HazanaEstates, Osogbo today!
We Have Your Questions Answered
With other pre-defined estates within the HazanaCity;
- HazanaEstates – Sites & Services
- HazanaVille – High-Net worth-Individual lifestyle
- Hazana Tech-Hub & Tech Market – Employment & Innovation.
- HazanaDiamonds – Retirement Community
- HazanaHomes – Catering for the Aged
HazanaParks – Final resting place
Hazana is derived from the Spanish word hazaña meaning feat, deed, achievement, exploit.
HazanaCity Ibadan is being developed and managed by SmartCity Plc in partnership with the Oyo State Government.
HazanaCity Osogbo is also being developed and managed by SmartCity PLC.
SmartCity Plc is an investment and Infrastructure development company keen on creating modern land and infrastructural projects enhanced with smart-technology solutions that allow people to work, live and play within an environment permeated with comfortable and pleasurable living productively.
To ensure this objective are realistic, the corporate ventured into providing affordable living and now, it's providing smart estates where luxury and pleasurable comfort exists.
- In Ibadan, it is located along Oyo-Ibadan Expressway, beside Koladaisi University and Federal Housing Estate (FHA)
In Osogbo, it is behind the Government Secretariat, Abeere, right in the Oranmiyan New Town Scheme.
- In Ibadan, we have a 600sqm per plot sites and services currently selling and plots being taken. We also some already finished buildings of 2 bedroom semidetached, 2 bedroom detached, 3 bedroom detached.
In Osogbo, we 600 sqm per plot sites and services currently selling.
- Contract of sale
- Acknowledgement letter
- Survey document
- Deed of Assignment
C of O (Ibadan only)
Yes. Annual service charge. This is made by the subscribers to the estate at the beginning of the year to finance the general maintenance of the estate.
- Smart Home Technology
- 24/7 Power (common area)
- Good location
- Good Water system
- Extensive security
- Renewable energy
- Good road network
- Parking space
- Tech-startup incubation
- CCTV coverage
C of O (Ibadan)
Deed of Assignment (Osogbo)